top of page
Références & Partenariats: Bienvenue
Industries & sodium reduction
- less 18% sodium
- salt content according to legislation
- Shelf life unchanged
- Sodium nitrites compatible
- Preserved texture
Ksalt E1 / 50
Approval up to minus 35% sodium
Unchanged recipe and process
Local regulation approval
Launch of a Terroir & Santé line
Cooked ham already reduced in sodium
- Maintain the current sodium reduction with a clean label new ingredient
- Simplify the list of labeling ingredients
- Preserve the Aw, the weigth loss of the product and its shellf life
- Approved sensorial
- Improved traceability and texture
- Labeling "mixtures of minerals" in accordance with EU regulatory standard.
- Cost of the new sodium reduction Ksalt solution minus 35%!
Snack - Nutrition & health line
- Consistency of the product with its health positioning
- Sodium reduction minus 35%
- Preserve the palatibility of the product
- Clean label
Ksalt SN1 / 50
Differentiated sensorial on the market
Use extended to all customer snack lines
Sales volumes + 50% in 2 years in the nature & wellness food retail segment
Reduced sodium soya sauce
Enhance the salty flavor of a "light" soy sauce.
Restore the consumers' usual product experience.
Ksalt Flavor +
Applied directly at the end of the manufacturing process with a concentration of only 1%.
The sensory profile has considerably improved, with a stronger salty flavor, both in the attack note and in the persistence note.
25% sodium reduction in salting
Given the specificity of the project, the Nutrionix team jointly developed with the client a tailor-made Ksalt formulation adapted to the specific technical and sensory constraints of dry curing.
The sodium reduced smoked salmon line has been successfully launched, and bring a new positive marketing image to the brand
We are proud of these results obtained in partnership with our customers. Collaborations that have led to commercial launches and new market opportunities for our customers.
Références & Partenariats: Témoignages
Salt content 50%
- less 20% sodium
- No change in process
- Controlled particle size and abrasiveness
- Cost specifications for mass market products
Ksalt C1 / 50
approval up to -30% sodium
- less 12% sodium
-Compatibility with sodium iron salt
- Preservation of texture and fondant
Ksalt Q1 / 50
Approval up to at least 25% sodium
& diet bread
- less 50% sodium
- Clean Label
- Sensory and texture preserved
Ksalt P1 / 50 + Ksalt flavor Plus
Approved specifications -
Références & Partenariats: Image
bottom of page